Let us start with apologies to everyone who got excited about yesterday’s April Fool’s joke. Yes, it was another bad joke brought to you by Brobdingnagian Bards. I don’t know if it was as bad as 2001 or 2002 when we told everyone we were breaking up the band… but it sounds like it was close. So our apologies. We are NOT reuniting, except at DragonCon.
That said, we have a bunch of fun Bards news where you can hear some of the legitimate news, some of which was included in yesterday’s podcast.
If you enjoy our insanity, then then please buy a CD over on our website at thebards.net and make sure you also subscribe to our mailing list.
- April Fools Day – When Bards of a Brobdingnagian persuasion see how far they can push fans before being burned in effigy (previous post)
- A new Brobdingnagian Bards CD is in development! Magical Mystery Lore is on the way!
- Ms.Inara Gunn shall be joining the family in May
- The Unicorn Song
- DragonCon 2015 – Keep your eyes open
- Andrew’s wrapping up a new CD, set to be ready by DragonCon – described as “Fantasy Renaissance with an Irish Stance”
- Saying Farewell to Leonard Nimoy
- Poll – Which part of the various styles of Marc’s Music do you enjoy?
- Marc’s new CD – Dragons vs. Pirates – just has a few more days left on Kickstarter!
- Louisiana Renaissance Festival –
- Booking the Library: A Guide for Entertainers, Musicians, Speakers, and Authors by Jessica Brawner
- Ethics of Kickstarter use
- Rosin the Bow